The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just give yourself the virus
(07-29-2021, 12:08 PM)k.d. Wrote: Yeah, and every history book says Oswald killed Kennedy.

Not every one. But apparently enough to deflect the conspiracy buffs from worrying about real issues. It's worked for 60 years.
I wouldn't be talking about conspiracy buffs if I were you.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(07-29-2021, 08:30 PM)k.d. Wrote: I wouldn't be talking about conspiracy buffs if I were you.

Probably shouldn't

But your unending use of the Oswald conspiracy as your thread exit strategy makes you king.

Sorry, but I don't hold a candle to you. Not many do
The point is, you believe every ludicrous thing the government, Fauxchi, the CIA and FBI tells you.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(07-30-2021, 09:45 AM)k.d. Wrote: The point is, you believe every ludicrous thing the government, Fauxchi, the CIA and FBI tells you.

I don't believe anything from any of them without verification.
Then why do you keep rattling on their talking points everyday?

― Voltaire
All real health professionals basically say the same thing. The CIA and FBI don't really talked to me media.
Quote:All real health professionals
Who? Like Fauxchi, who has flip-flopped more than a fish out of water. Laura Ingraham has been way out in front of this with some of the most distinguished doctors in the world. Too bad you don't pay attention.

― Voltaire
(07-30-2021, 04:12 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:All real health professionals
Who? Like Fauxchi, who has flip-flopped more than a fish out of water. Laura Ingraham has been way out in front of this with some of the most distinguished doctors in the world. Too bad you don't pay attention.

I watch Laura .One thing that you and Laura don't understand is the dynamics of information flow. 

What IS today might NOT BE tomorrow
Flow of information and data are one thing, but Fauxchi  talking out of his ass is something different.

― Voltaire