The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just give yourself the virus
Alex Berenson is Now Just Telling People to Get Covid (mediaite.com)

Brilliant !
From WEBMD: early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.
 And anyone who believes 611,000 Americans died from Covid are just wacky.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(07-27-2021, 04:29 PM)k.d. Wrote:  And anyone who believes 611,000 Americans died from Covid .

I don't have to believe anything. it's cold hard statistics.
Right. And the most popular  president ever got  81 million votes.
Here he is in PA, his home state.
Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAOmlMPderc&t=142s
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(07-29-2021, 09:46 AM)k.d. Wrote: Right. And the most popular  president ever got  81 million votes.
Here he is in PA, his home state.
Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAOmlMPderc&t=142s

Well, if a dozen or so people forcing their children to hold "Fuck Biden" banners denotes unpopularity to you. I think I got you by about 80,999,988
Contrast and compare that to a Trump greeting and we see who the most popular president is.

― Voltaire
(07-29-2021, 11:19 AM)k.d. Wrote: Contrast and compare that to a Trump greeting and we see who the most popular president is.

81m is more than any MAGA rally number
I actually feel sorry for you being so easily scammed by Fauxchi, the CDC, the government and every charlatan that you come across.

― Voltaire
(07-29-2021, 11:30 AM)k.d. Wrote: I actually feel sorry for you being so easily scammed by Fauxchi, the CDC, the government and every charlatan that you come across.

Thank you for you sympathy.

But the 81 million is certified by every legislature in the country. Most being Republican legislatures. And every court in the land agrees. As hard as some people are trying, no other "counted" vote has been offered up. It's been 9 months and we are still waiting with bated breath.

I pay no attention to Fauci. Numbers are produced by local public health agencies. As far as I can tell in those localities do not dispute there own numbers.
Yeah, and every history book says Oswald killed Kennedy.

― Voltaire