The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLM Fraud
Black Lives Matter’s Goal to ‘Disrupt’ the Nuclear Family Fits a Marxist Aim That Goes Back a Century and a Half
Black Lives Matter's goal fits a Marxist paradigm that stretches all the way back to Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
Thursday, September 24, 2020

The organization Black Lives Matter has removed from its website a page that included language condemning America’s "Western-prescribed nuclear family structure."

Quote:What did "BLM" do in Minneapolis ?

You mean the MSM isn't reporting the riots?

Minnesota Police Chief Resigns After Reporters' Rebuke For Calling Riot A "Riot"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/dont...-term-riot
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I didn't see anything about BLM in your ZH link. They from what I've seen and read, "BLM" denounces violence.
[shaking my head in disbelief]
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Your post was about the founder of an official registered "organization" which is what I'm talking about.

Instead of playing the asshole, Just look at their freakin charter.
And that black woman bought three other houses for herself for 3.2 million. Received $90 million that is unaccounted for and caused over $2 billion in damage over the summer, is responsible for carnage, mayhem, chaos, murders, around the country, and I'm the asshole. You're a gawddamn commie that follows these fucking Marxists that hate America.

― Voltaire
You used to decry police violence one upon a time.
Still do.

― Voltaire