The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLM Fraud
https://summit.news/2021/04/09/black-liv...opulation/
Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Buys $1.4 Million Home in Area With Just 1.6% Black Population
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
What about BLM says you can't live near white folks ?
Clearly she thinks her black ass matters more than say, people who live in a neighborhood of 98% blacks. Which neighborhood do you think has a lower crime rate and would be considered safer, just by statistics?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
What about BLM say's you can't live near white folks ?

Especially since not an insignificant amount of BLM supporters are white folk.

BLM wants neighborhoods to be safe, especially from police.
Quote:Especially since not an insignificant amount of BLM supporters are white folk.
Source

As calls to defund and abolish the police grow around the country, a new poll by Gallup finds that a large majority—81 percent—of black Americans want the same or increased levels of police presence in their neighborhoods. Just 19 percent of black Americans said they want the police to spend less time in their neighborhoods, a figure that accords with earlier surveys finding that only 22 percent of black Americans want to get rid of police forces as we know then.
https://reason.com/2020/08/06/81-percent...ce-gallup/

― Voltaire
https://www.pewresearch.org/social-trend...-movement/
Higher than I expected. My guess was purely observational.

As far as black folks wanting the "American dream", I don't see anything in the BLM platform that would preclude that. Nor do I see anything that promotes racial segregation as your op suggests.
Quote:Higher than I expected. My guess was purely observational.
If you think that support in early summer was the same after a summer of chaos, mayhem, destruction  and murder you are insane.

Quote:As far as black folks wanting the "American dream", I don't see anything in the BLM platform that would preclude that.
BLM is a Marxist organization. I don't know how much further from the American Dream that could be.

Black Lives Matter’s Goal to ‘Disrupt’ the Nuclear Family Fits a Marxist Aim That Goes Back a Century and a Half
Black Lives Matter's goal fits a Marxist paradigm that stretches all the way back to Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
Thursday, September 24, 2020

The organization Black Lives Matter has removed from its website a page that included language condemning America’s "Western-prescribed nuclear family structure."

The page, titled "What We Believe," included various public policy positions unrelated to police brutality and police reform. The Washington Examiner discovered on Monday the page had been removed.

"Page Not Found. Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist," the page now reads.

The Wayback Machine archived the page, however, and it contains a lengthy description of the organization’s tenets and objectives. Among the views expressed is a desire to “disrupt” the traditional family structure.

“We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.”

According to the Examiner, BLM did not respond to the paper’s request for comment, so it’s unclear if the page was deliberately removed.

― Voltaire
#BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer. Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Inc. is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/about/
Now where's the part about what they actually do, say for instance, in Minneapolis for the last two nights.
It is understandable as a Bolshevik you would defend Marxists and the destruction of the family unit.

― Voltaire
I didn't see anything about destruction of the family unit.

What did "BLM" do in Minneapolis ?