The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Green Bay Forum
Rand said his name - Printable Version

+- Green Bay Forum (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf)
+-- Forum: Lets Talk (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Nation (http://www.greenbayweathercam.com/gbf/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Rand said his name (/showthread.php?tid=763)

Pages: 1 2 3

Rand said his name - k.d. - 11-13-2019

A week ago, Senator Rand Paul said that he might release the whistleblower's name.
Over the weekend, Senator Paul said the whistleblower's name should be released.
And today, Senator Paul has named the whistleblower publicly...Eric Ciamerella
[Image: 2019-11-13_8-10-07.jpg]
During a Wednesday interview on Washington, D.C.-based WMAL, Paul named Ciaramella himself and said he should be brought in testify to clarify whether he is indeed the whistleblower.
Quote:“I think Eric Ciaramella needs to be pulled in for testimony, and then I think it will be ultimately determined at that point,” said Paul.
“But I think he is a person of interest in the sense that he was at the Ukraine desk when Joe Biden was there when Hunter Biden was working for the Ukrainian oligarch. So simply for that alone, I think he’s a material witness who needs to be brought in.”

Quote:“I think the whistleblower needs to come in because he needs to be asked about, did he know about the conflict of interest?” said Paul.
He was there during the time of Joe Biden and Hunter Biden working for $50,000 a month for a Ukrainian oligarch, so he needs to be asked about that.”
As The Washington Examiner reports, Paul also said he wants answers about Ciaramella’s ties to the Democratic Party and Rep. Adam Schiff, whose staff knew about the whistleblower’s report before it was filed.
Now the name is out there in the public (as if it wasn't earlier), will Mark Zuckerberg allow it to be mentioned on his platform?
All of which is worth noting since Rep. Schiff told Congress this morning that "I do not know the identity of the whistleblower." - Seemingly a total lie, given what we know about their pre-hearing meetings...
Quote:Rep. @Jim_Jordan rips @RepAdamSchiff for coordinating with the whistleblower.

Schiff claims he "does not know the identity of the whistleblower." pic.twitter.com/HdDQGmHwv8
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) November 13, 2019
Adam Schiff is not going to be happy...

Gawd, Jew Shiftty Schiff is such a liar.

RE: Rand said his name - j.p. - 11-13-2019

Glad to see that Rand grew a pair.
Should have done that is the question, and for what purpose as it relates to the subject matter.

RE: Rand said his name - k.d. - 11-13-2019

I'm sorry you don't get it, but I know you are doing the best you can.

No I don't. Help me out

If this is the guy, he appears to be a Dem operative of sorts. But, what does that have to do with the price of tea in China ? We have people with first hand knowledge corroborating pretty much his whole complaint at a hearing as we speak.

If they were able to corral the whistleblower, It would be for character assassination purposes only.

Two things:1.) He is a cog in the wheel of the cabal to instigate a coup.
2.) If we still have any sort of Rule of Law in this country, the 6th Amendment guarantees the accused the right to confront his accuser.

1) He and millions of others perhaps. But the issue at hand is a tad more specific.

2) The 6th amendment applies to criminal precedings . No honest argument has been made on this. There is no criminal trial and the whistleblower is not accusing the President of any crime.

Quote:There is no criminal trial and the whistleblower is not accusing the President of any crime.
Then why is there an impeachment going on based on this guys complaint. You have heard the phrase 'high crimes and misdemeanors', right?

It's an "investigation" right now.

Investigation of what? A crime.

Correction: A possible crime.

A possible crime, yes.

The whistleblower is an anonymous tipster. To compel then to sit and receive threats and harassment from congressman would effectively destroy the program.