The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Dumb is AOC
Econ Major Ocasio-Cortez Cites Non-Existent Economist 'Milton Keynes' In Regurgitation Fail
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/econ...ation-fail
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Don't know if AOC is smart or not. But this was definitely a misspeak.
Quote:Don't know if AOC is smart or not.
Here, let me help you out:

“She is, she is the leader of, of– no no, she, I mean, um, um, Speaker, or rather Leader Pelosi, hopefully, um, you know, we’ll see, she’s uh, she’s the current leader of the party and I think the party absolutely does have its leadership in the House, we our leadership in the Senate as well.”

“And let’s not forget that the reason that the Supreme Court upheld the Affordable Care Act is because they ruled that each of these monthly payments that everyday Americans make is a tax. And so while it may not seem like we pay that tax on April 15th, we pay it every single month, or we do pay it tax season if we don’t buy, you know, these plans off of the exchange.”

“Americans have the sticker shock of healthcare as it is, and what we’re also not talking about is why aren’t we incorporating the cost of all the funeral expenses of those who died because they can’t afford access to healthcare? That is part of the cost of our system.”
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire