The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Comments
I can honestly say I don't ever remember seeing so many stupid comments from supposedly intelligent people regarding Trump's decision to pull out of Syria - which is the right thing to do.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
How about this one I just saw on the tube from Ret Lt General Boykan:

Pulling the troops would provide Russia a land bridge to build a pipeline to the Mediterranean Sea and sell oil to the Europeans. (paraphrase).

I shit you not!
Susan Rice had some stupid ones that were 100% bullshit.

On the other side, Rand Paul had some good ones mocking these idiots

Heading into the close of the year, this is probably the Tweet of the Year.

My friend Lindsay Graham is a bit mad right now. You see, he’s never seen a war end before. He’s going to have to console himself with the fact that we still are in about 8 more. I know it will be hard for him, but I think he’ll get by.
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) December 23, 2018

Deep meaning, sarcasm, biting and sharp. Just awesome!

UPDATE

Well, actually…let’s talk about John Bolton. I don’t have a grievance. I just really would have liked to have been in the room when the POTUS told him to END a war. How many times do you think he made the President repeat it because he didn’t even know what the words meant?
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) December 23, 2018
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire