The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The framers phucked this up - Royally.
(01-28-2020, 08:04 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:How did you miss that ?
Maybe because you had previously said:

Quote:My issue is with the process.
If the process allows partisan pukes to be partisan pukes in such an important matter. It might say something about the process. The founders were no choirboys, why did they think their successors would be.
Still not the process.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Holly molly. If you insist, ok

Then we can only deduce that the framers didn't understand the concept "partisanship".
Quote:is to [sic]
Is not. The process is not partisan, the politicians are.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(01-29-2020, 09:25 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:is to [sic]
Is not. The process is not partisan, the politicians are.
Never said that. I also edited that post.
Quote:Never said that. I also edited that post.
Yes you did say it, because you edited it doesn't mean you didn't say it. You are being the typical lying Democrat by lying and moving the goal post.

― Voltaire
(01-29-2020, 09:47 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Never said that. I also edited that post.
Yes you did say it, because you edited it doesn't mean you didn't say it. You are being the typical lying Democrat by lying and moving the goal post.
Nope didn't. The post I edited was the one embedded in your post. Take a look.

I did say that the process allows for partisanship. Take a look.
Again, Hamilton warned that that would be possible. Do you have a solution?

― Voltaire
(01-29-2020, 12:39 PM)k.d. Wrote: Again, Hamilton warned that that would be possible. Do you have a solution?
Piss and moan
Well, quit peein & moanin about the 'process' and do it about the damn politicians who are to blame - and you can start with Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi and Schumer.

― Voltaire