The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The framers phucked this up - Royally.
P and M is what we do.

The GOP Senate acquitted Trump before the proceedings began. Was that the framers idea of a jury ?
And the Democrats planned impeachment 16 minutes after he was sworn in. What's your point?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(01-29-2020, 03:45 PM)k.d. Wrote: And the Democrats planned impeachment 16 minutes after he was sworn in. What's your point?
When did I frame this post as a Dem/GOP issue.

I did agree with our Dem pukes comment
Quote:When did I frame this post as a Dem/GOP issue.
When you said this, (unless you go back and 'edit' again and make it disappear)

Quote:The GOP Senate acquitted Trump before the proceedings began.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
That was simply an extension to this comment you made to emphasize how phucked up this is. I haven't edited anything away on this thread.

"and you can start with Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi and Schumer"
You know your edits, including the time you did it are inbedded in those posts, right?

― Voltaire
The post you embedded was a miss post ( It should be obvious). I immediately re-did it while you were replying to the original. Take a peek at the time stamps.

I own everything I post. And unlike others I own my factual errors.

Not once was a political party mentioned until you went off on the Democrats. Then I gently reminded you that GOP was also probably violating the intent of the law.

Well actually the re-do wasn't immediately after I posted it. It was immediately I discovered how ridiculous it was, but still while you were replying to the original.

Honest injun