The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gabbard sues for "attention"
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archiv...on/605374/

Quote:This kind of rhetoric could help build a mailing list among die-hard Clinton haters. But what does Gabbard need a list for? She’s not running for re-election to her House seat in Hawaii. Her campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination, always far-fetched, is now all but dead. She last appeared on a Democratic debate stage in November, and she scarcely registers in the Democratic primary polls.

But Gabbard has understood all along that pro-Trump actors hope to wedge the hard left from the mainstream of the Democratic Party, as they did in 2016, so that Trump can again win reelection with way less than a majority of the vote. Gabbard is entrepreneurially agitating to claim a piece of that action. As politics, it’s a dead end. But as a grift, it could pay.
Do you realize this article was written by David Frum? One of the biggest Hawks in the Bush White House and the idiot that came up with the term "Axis of Evil".

I would argue it is important to get all the attention you can when running for a political office. You know, name recognition and all that.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I don't know or care who wrote it. It seems to make sense. I don't know what Gabbard's endgame is.

Certainly not to collect any money from Clinton
Certainly not to garner more Dem votes
She does not seem interested in the nomination.

Attention yes
Her events
https://www.facebook.com/pg/TulsiGabbard/events/

Grass Roots events
https://secure.ngpvan.com/p/uEk71xTbu0iD...06-21-2019

My understanding is that she is not participating in any of the 'rigged' DNC events, like we saw at the last debate that was totally rigged against Bernie.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
She doesn't qualify for debates.

Grassroot events are nice and fuzzy. But unfortunately you need the support of the elites to get anywhere. Unless you are Trump.
Quote:She doesn't qualify for debates.
That's what I said - it's a rigged system.

Quote:But unfortunately you need the support of the elites to get anywhere.
That's what I said - ask Bernie - it's rigged.

Quote:Unless you are Trump.
Or Steyer or Bloomberg. 2 Billionaire Jews

― Voltaire
She wasn't the only. I think it has something to do with polls and money. Gabbard effectively took herself out of the debate by not playing the right game.

I don't think Steyer or Bloomberg has quite has the built in following Trump had.
Quote:I think it has something to do with polls and money.
The DNC rigged WHICH polls and WHERE the money came from.

For those reasons, you are right, she took herself out of one of the last debates she had actually qualified (under those rigged rules) for.

― Voltaire