The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bette Midler Again
From The Tom Woods Letter:
The other day, Bette Midler and Ben Shapiro were indistinguishable from each other.
Syria, Putin, Iran, ISIS — the brain-dead talking points were predictable. The War Party isn’t particularly creative.
Now Cher is running around demanding there be no withdrawal of the empire’s forces from Syria.
This is the progressive leftist who earlier warned that Trump might start a nuclear war. Now she’s upset because he’s withdrawing troops from somewhere.
You might think a normal person would be happy about this — after all, we almost never see real withdrawal from anywhere. The default position is to stay forever, and send the bill to the chumps. Hand out miniature American flags, and the booboisie will cheer whatever they’re told to.
For once, maybe this left-liberal project to impose Voltaire on other cultures is slowly being reversed.
We should be cheering.
When Hollywood and the neocons join forces against something, you know it has to be good.
Here is your indispensable briefing — my discussion with the brilliant Scott Horton — which covers all the major issues.
https://tomwoods.com/ep-1309-the-syria-withdrawal-three-cheers/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I don't care about entertainers. What bothers me most are left leaning legislators who have framed their political careers around anti-war themes. Most resist out of pure obstructionist reasons. Very few wholeheartedly support Trump on this, some are silently sniffing the political winds, and others are wanting dumbshit conditions attached.

Now for my obligatory Trump trashing: He will capitulate to the base on this. Perpetual war is as American as god,guns and gay hatin.
There are an abundance of things to bash Trump about, but if this flys, you gotta give him credit. With Mattis gone I think it might, along with the limited withdrawal from Afghanistan.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I will give him credit. This should be done. It can be done.