The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL
I don't care about the NFL, I don't watch the NFL or the Packers. It would be impossible for me to care any less about this stuff. But, I did get a chuckle out of something in the supposed 'big game'. The SF quarterback only threw 8 passes in the ass whoopin' they gave the Packers.
So, you are telling me, the Packers knew it was run, but had no defense against it after this new coach was supposed to be their Savior. Either he is an idiot or his new hires on defense SUCK. If the organization wants to win - somebody has got to go. Either that or keep giving me chuckles.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Well you can't argue with a 14 /4 win/loss record. But me and my friends were all astounded that a team so bad could make it this far.
I had no idea of their record and again, couldn't care less. 8 passes in an entire game is a hoot.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Actually their defensive coordinator (Pettine) was a holdover from the previous staff.
Don't know, don't care. 8 passes in an ass whoopin' just makes me laugh.

― Voltaire