The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Stand With Putin
Quote:Russia’s lower house of parliament on Tuesday gave its final approval for a controversial “anti-gay” bill, with only one of the 436 lawmakers present abstaining and no votes against
Evidently the representatives of the people agreed with the bill and the protection of the children. Whereas, you would promote barebacking by colon cowboys in its place - state sanctioned, of course. Democrats for the destruction of norms - that's your party motto.

Oh, did I mention, I stand with Putin.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
So they are outlawing homosexuality
Gawddamnit read the phuck in article. You are dragging this out to the point of ludicrousness and ridiculousness.  You simply can not PROMOTE non traditional sexual lifestyles. You can do anything you want in private. How in the hell does that hurt or hinder anyone.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Shoving them and their children back in the closet and punishing them if they don't meet the Bolshevik state version of tradition "hurts and hinders"

And give me a break. If this didn't "hurt or hinder" people liberties, why would you have posted this garbage.
They are perfectly free to leave Russia and move to Saudi Arabia and have their heads chopped off.

― Voltaire
I'm sure they can get them cut off just fine in Russia
<shaking my head in disbelief at this stupidity>

― Voltaire
Indeed. This was a stupid thread.

Putin's attitudes and intentions were well known before there rationalizations and epithets were tossed around. And we already know who kd "stands" with.
What is the Democratic Party today? Well, it’s the cheerleading squad for “seventeen” government agencies that add up to the craftily-labeled “intel community,” a warm-and-fuzzy coalition of snoops, false witnesses, rogue lawfare cadres, seditionists, and bad-faith artists working sedulously to hide their previous misdeeds with ever-fresh ones. They’re the party against free speech, the party against due process of law, the party determined to provoke war with Russia. They’re the party of sexual confusion, sexual hysteria, and sexual conflict, the party of kangaroo courts, cancel culture, erasing boundaries (including national borders), and of making up rules for all that as they go along — like the Nazis and Soviets used to do. The ideas and policies they advocate are so comprehensively crazy that their old support of slavery looks quaintly straightforward in comparison.

James Howard Kuntsler

― Voltaire
(12-09-2019, 02:11 PM)k.d. Wrote: What is the Democratic Party today? Well, it’s the cheerleading squad for “seventeen” government agencies that add up to the craftily-labeled “intel community,” a warm-and-fuzzy coalition of snoops, false witnesses, rogue lawfare cadres, seditionists, and bad-faith artists working sedulously to hide their previous misdeeds with ever-fresh ones. They’re the party against free speech, the party against due process of law, the party determined to provoke war with Russia. They’re the party of sexual confusion, sexual hysteria, and sexual conflict, the party of kangaroo courts, cancel culture, erasing boundaries (including national borders), and of making up rules for all that as they go along — like the Nazis and Soviets used to do. The ideas and policies they advocate are so comprehensively crazy that their old support of slavery looks quaintly straightforward in comparison.

James Howard Kuntsler
Tell me something I don’t know