The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Chick-fil-A
DISGUSTING: Chick-fil-A Plans to Donate to Pro-LGBT Youth Charity Founded by Alleged Molestor Priest
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/disgusting...or-priest/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
“They haven’t changed who they are or what they believe. Chick-fil-A remains committed to Christian values. Dan Cathy assured me that this isn’t going to change. I hope all those who jumped to the wrong conclusion about them read this,” he added.

It seems like Cathy is now MORE committed to Christian values.
Quote:Chic-fil-A would no longer be donating to Salvation Army and would instead fund Covenant House International.

“Chick-Fil-A dumps the Salvation Army because it wants to expand into new markets and now shuns originations the LGBT activists falsely call “anti-LGBT”, and then turns 180 degrees to announce that it will now fund Covenant House, a radical LGBTQ activist organization that celebrates homosexuality, transgenderism, and the entire LGBTQ agenda,” Staver wrote.

Even worse, a report from Church Militant indicated that Covenant House took a young girl to an abortion clinic earlier this year to presumably murder her baby in the womb. Four pro-life protesters saw a Covenant House van pull up to the abortion facility in Detroit where they saw a young woman who looked to be sedated walk into the clinic.
This sounds more Christian to you?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The Covenant house is a charity. I didn't see anything about a murder anywhere.

The Salvation Army has a pretty sordid history of violence towards gay folks
Quote:The Covenant house is a charity.
It is a Catholic charity.

Quote:I didn't see anything about a murder anywhere.
What do you think they do at abortion clinics?

Quote:The Salvation Army has a pretty sordid history of violence
Source.

― Voltaire