The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rand said his name
Its just like you not to support the Law of the Land, this time it's the 6th Amendment. But not a peep about the threat and harassment Shiffty Schiff, the fish-eyed lying Jew, has heaped upon Trump.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I think you are the only person in the land that thinks the 6th amendment applies. Trump is not in these hearings, nor should he be. How can he face his accuser, through twitter ? Jordan and the gaggle of antagonists are not Trump's legal council either.

Schiff hasn't harassed anybody.
Ok. I understand. You don't think the accused should be allowed to face his accuser.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-13-2019, 09:25 PM)k.d. Wrote: Ok. I understand. You don't think the accused should be allowed to face his accuser.
6th amendment guarantees it in a trial.

But I'll pay your silly game ...

If Trump gets his ass down to the House chambers now, I would gladly advocate for them rounding up the whistleblower. So that the "accused" can face the accuser.

Ho else could this happen if Trump is not there is person ?
Lawyers representing Trump. Trump wouldn't be asking the questions.

― Voltaire
There are higher level accusers down there right this minute. No Trump lawyers in sight. In fact his main lawyer is in hiding.

This 6th amendment thingy is a funny concept for some.
Quote:There are higher level accusers down there right this minute.
You mean gossipers.

This just in:
My 3rd Cousin’s , wife’s former Cleaning lady has more information on this issue !

― Voltaire
You called the whistleblower an accuser, not me !

You for some giddy reason are invoking the 6th amendment, not me.
The whistleblower, who is the accuser, is in hiding at a secure, undisclosed location because he couldn't withstand the questioning by Nunes & Jordan.

― Voltaire
Almost agree. It's sad that he has to be in hiding, that was what the whistleblower law was meant to avoid.

Nunes and Jordan are not the "accused" nor do they represent the accused.