The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Go ahead, say his name Rand !
As I said a disgruntled ABC employee deserves the credit. The POS O'Keefe is nothing more than a second rate rightwing shock jock. He is a purveyor of false stories created through highly edited "sliced and diced" videos and interviews. Almost never passes the "fact checkers"

Having said that, it does appear that the ABC video was not edited. Likely a first for O'Keefe.

It is also safe to assume that media outlets universally make editorial decisions daily to meet editorial policy. Some perhaps nefarious. Ha Ha
Quote:As I said a disgruntled ABC employee deserves the credit.
Do you think ABC would have aired it if the videographer would have given it to them? No, it took Veritas to distribute it so it would get coverage - that is not taking anything away from the insider.

Quote:The POS O'Keefe is nothing more than a second rate rightwing shock jock. He is a purveyor of false stories created through highly edited "sliced and diced" videos and interviews.

You mean like the video of the brave injun facing down the boys from Covington? Is that the kind of fake news slicing and dicing you are talking about? Or how about all the BS reported about the Steele Dossier and Trump pissing on prostitutes in Russia. You must really detest Julian Assange and Wikileaks.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
As I said. I'm quite sure there are more aggregeous things networks holdback.

Was O'Keefe filming in DC ?.

I also haven't seen a Project Veritas expose on Trump, NRA, Hannity or any of that crew. Should I quit waiting for it?

Would you feel the same way if people got killed as the result of Julian Assange and Wikileaks? They sure put a lot of innocent people in danger ?
Quote:I'm quite sure there are more aggregeous things networks holdback.
Gee, do ya think? Epstein/Weinstein shit not reported by Jewish owned MSM.
Quote:Was O'Keefe filming in DC ?.
Was MSM filming? What we saw was private citizen cell phone video. What's your point?
Quote:I also haven't seen a Project Veritas expose on Trump, NRA, Hannity or any of that crew.
MSM ain't gonna let them close enough because they need to report their fake news. Your concern should be what PV exposes not what they don't film.

Quote:They sure put a lot of innocent people in danger ?
Who do they put in danger? What innocent people?

What about MSM firing people like Phil Donahue, Jessie Ventura, Chris Hedges, Rick Sanchez,Schultz for trying to stop innocent people from getting killed. As usual Joy, you have everything bass ackwards.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
They say innocent diplomats and counterintelligence staff lives were put at risk. Other than that I have no problem with what Assange and Wikileaks did. They did break pretty serious laws. Is there something particularly special about them where they should not be held accountable for laws broken ?

I did say that editorial decisions are made are political reasons, some nefarious. You don't think those dank smallphuck.coms you love have political agendas ?.

An dem sneakin Joos that cause you so much grief, what are we to do with them.
Yep, those dank smallphuck.coms are political, political in the sense they are for re-establishing individual liberty and freedom to the people and working to restore non-interventionist policy back into government for peace and prosperity for all. Too bad you think that's a bad thing. You leftists seek to destroy all that is good.

― Voltaire
That's the problem with you people.

Your view of liberty consists of the de-humanization of minorities, Muslims, Jews, gays, and women and anybody else that doesn't look and think like you.
Only in that narrow mind of yours is that true.

― Voltaire