The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Those Obamas
MICHELLE OBAMA CONDEMNS WHITE FLIGHT FROM CHICAGO AFTER FLEEING CHICAGO TO LIVE ON A NEARLY ALL-WHITE ISLAND
Whether or not Michelle Obama has a penis or represents some sort of evolutionary missing link is beyond the purview of this discussion. Those are both legitimate topics that deserve some journalistic deep-diving, but that’s not the topic of our discussion today.
The topic is that this former First Lady with a posterior on which you could comfortably rest a table lamp appears to be a hypocrite of the highest order.
At the Obama Foundation Summit—yeah, apparently that’s a thing—she decried white flight in Chicago, which apparently started around the time she and her parents moved into a mostly white neighborhood and people started vamoosing in alarm because they didn’t want to become sacrificial lambs that the elites had offered up to appease black people’s resentment for crimes that were almost exclusively perpetrated by the elites:
Quote:There were no gang fights; there were no territorial battles. Yet one by one, they packed their bags, and they ran from us. And they left communities in shambles….Y’all were running from us, and you’re still running, because we’re no different than the immigrant families that are moving in, the families in Pilsen, the families that are coming from other places to try to do better.
So what you’re trying to say is that the gang fights only started after the white people left, but somehow this is white people’s fault?
Both Barack and Michelle Obama have spent most of their lives in Chicago—specifically, the South Side. In early September, it was announced that they were buying a $15-million dollar estate on Martha’s Vineyard.
Chicago’s South Side is 93% black. Martha’s Vineyard is 3.7% black and 88.1% white.
No further questions, Your Honor.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I'm sure you are capable of making this up, especially the part of Mrs Obama's ass. Bot I have a feeling you didn't.

You are probably (and rightfully) ashamed to post a source. But I ask only because the story I read didn't lay any particular blame on any white people. So I'll wait before I console you regarding your plight and insecurity.
Probably written by Jim Goad because it was from TWTP at Taki's.
It just amazes me that 99% of the time you avoid the subject and simply try to kill the messenger. Typical Hillary disciple.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
what was the subject ?

The size of Michelle's ass ?
Obamas don't wanna live with the blacks.

― Voltaire
They already live with blacks. There don't want to live in run down shitholes. Kinda like 100% of the people who have money.
Quote:They already live with blacks.
HOW DO YOU FIGURE?

Quote:There don't want to live in run down shitholes.
Then they can't possibly live with blacks.

Quote:Kinda like 100% of the people who have money.

Who don't live with blacks.

Can someone explain how a Community Organizer can come up with $15million to buy a third house?

― Voltaire
Maybe it's just the Irish in Barack that entitles him to do a white flight.

Does that help explain things ?
So you admit that your premise that he lives with blacks was totally wrong.

I'd still like to know where he got $15 million to buy a 3rd house that isn't even his main residence.

― Voltaire
He lives with a black wife and two black daughters. Other than that he was raised as a white boy.

I would assume book, speaking fees, professorships, and maybe a few board of directors gigs. 8 years as prez. His credit rating is probably ok too.

Your smallphuck.com article was about the audacity of a black family enjoying a little prominence.