The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betina Released
That was too easy.
There is a plethora of sources. If you don't like this random one.

https://freespeechfreepress.wordpress.com/russia/
Quote:About this project
Honors students in the class, “Free Speech, Free Press and the Supreme Court of the United States,” wrote the essays on this website. The essays were written during the spring semester from 2012 to 2019.  For publication date of the essay, please look at the end of the individual essay to see when the essay was last updated.
Students chose a foreign country to research and wrote about the historical and current events related to free speech and free press issues in that country. Students also included a critical analysis comparing these issues with similar episodes in U.S. history.
I don't take much stock in high school kids discussing adult subjects. I'm sorry to see you do.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
do you like Wikipedia ? If not there are an endless amount sources out there

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_(TV_network)
You might wanna actually watch it and form your own opinion. Regardless, this has nothing to do with Betina being railroaded and being imprisoned for a non-crime.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
You added a little bit to a post further up. My "Russian Agent" comment was about the guy screaming on youtube about allegedly being accused of being a Russian agent, not Butina.

My "opinion" does not count here. I have been referring to facts as we know them to date.
Yes, kangaroo courts are a fact.

― Voltaire