The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tulsi and the Democratic nomination
She apparently wants no part of it.

Clinton never mentioned her name, but Tulsi is going Trump all over her

She is endorsed by the Russian state media.

It's funny. Gabbard is a dyed in the wool big government Democrat. As liberal as can be, yet she get's favorable ratings by the conspiracy.coms. Hmmm

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/malevol...set-claim/

https://www.rt.com/usa/448632-tulsi-gabb...reactions/
The deep state goes ape shit when anyone starts talking peace or pulling out troops. But, that and the wall are exactly why Trump won. Generally, the people are sick of all this war shit.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Even though Syria is an encouraging sign, Trump has only increased our foreign troops, increased our meddling, increasing flag draped coffins. Increasing military sales to Middle East tyrants. Making threats of violence. Trumpers are not against this "war shit".

I don't have any problem with Gabbards. Her number issue is my number one issue. I could certainly vote for her. I just wish she wouldn't head down the Trump butthole with her verbosity. Maybe her Trump talk is what appeals to you and others. Aside from her middle east "talk", she represents everything you "claim" that you hate.
She is being portrayed as some moderate savior by the "pop up" news outlets. She is not a moderate. Gawd MAGAfolk are so easily manipulated !
Quote:I just wish she wouldn't head down the Trump butthole with her verbosity.

Clinton called her a 'Russian asset' and Tulsi told the truth about the old hag cry baby. She was attacked and responded in kind. Has nothing to do with Trump.

Quote:Aside from her middle east "talk", she represents everything you "claim" that you hate.
For once you are absolutely correct.

But, I'm still hoping Trump brings the troops from Syria, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan home, completely, before the election. If he doesn't, I would support Tulsi (Not by voting). That may be hypocritical because I don't agree with her on Domestic Policy, however; if trillions are going to be wasted, I'd rather see it spent here on something that may be constructive than overseas where it would be used on destruction and death.

Also, I don't consider myself a MAGA/Trump groupie and am not easily manipulated.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
You seem to agree with my first sentence as well

"She apparently wants no part of it" referring to the Democratic Party nomination.

If she were interested in the nomination she sure as hell wouldn't be tossing childish Trumpisms at the former First Lady, Sec of State and a (still) leader of her party. Deserved or not.

Plus spending all that time with Tucker might not help either.
Quote:If she were interested in the nomination she sure as hell wouldn't be tossing childish Trumpisms at the former First Lady, Sec of State and a (still) leader of her party. Deserved or not.
You are right again. As Tulsi said, She, Hillary, is the 'rot' that is the Democrat Party.

― Voltaire