The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN Part 2
Quote:Very much so. Dishonest as well.
So now you say Julian & Wiki are dishonest and partisan. Make up your  mind.

Quote:Do you think CNNs reported of Trump obstruction was partisan ?
Sure do because Mueller found no obstruction.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
PV is partisan
That's because the left are lunatics. As a matter of fact, you solidified it right in this thread.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I may be a looney lefty. But simply making the observation that media outlets are not objective is hardly a looney.

I admit CNN is slanted, big time. But your claim that Project Veritas are these swell objective public servants if beyond laughable.

And speaking of looney, how are you connecting the "Deep State" to all of this LOL
I don't believe it is partisan to show those who want to destroy our culture, or our rights of freedom of speech, the 2nd amendment, or any other guarantees of liberty promised in the founding of our country. It is not PV fault that the most blatant corruption and scandalous behavior comes from the left.

― Voltaire
It is partisan that you don't include Republicans.

Or are they not also corrupt and scandalous ?
Absolutely the Rs are as corrupt. I guess they are just better at subterfuge.

― Voltaire