The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Supremacy a hoax ?
The KKK and other white nationalists are firmly entrenched in the conservative and libertarian camps, that is undeniable. Liberals have their issues, but events from the 1800s don't have a lot of relevance today.

Government sponsored and/or encouraged Nationalism and many other "isms" are evil. Small minds can't handle it.

I can't recall Bernie or Warren making incendiary and/or violent comments about ethnic groups. But I'm all ears.
1800s?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Kl...s_politics

If you aren't a nationalist you are a globalist. I am a nationalist.

AntiFa supports the Bernie types and they are a domestic terrorist group.

Your kind are the problem.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
You prove my "ist" comment. It makes people stupid.

To quote an old western movie.

"If you ain't wid me you agin me"
Quote:The KKK and other white nationalists are firmly entrenched in the conservative and libertarian camps, that is undeniable.
Better look at that list again, boy. The majority of KKK members are Democrats. But, you are right, libertarians are not globalists - and proud of it.

It's weird though, you think Chinese nationalists and Black nationalists are just fine and dandy - it is just white people you hate.

Putin is a nationalist and white . And Viktor Orban is a nationalist and white. Do you hate them also?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Which Democrat is a member of the KKK ?

All "ists" are evil. Especially in a melting pot as ours
I agree, LeftISTS are evil.

Why the Left Is Consumed With Hate
https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-the-lef...1537723198

― Voltaire
Hating Trump is not the same as killing people.
No it is not, but you carry your hate over to everyday good people who voted for him and label them all white supremacists - which the vast majority are not. Like Tucker said, you couldn't fill a stadium with people who are white supremacists.

― Voltaire
It's pity, not hate.
Maybe you oughta use that thing between your ears to figure out they don't need your pity, but less name calling would be a bit more respectful. In my years of travel I have never met a white supremacist - have you?

― Voltaire