The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
give me an effing break
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/liberal-me...g-t-shirt/
Stupid snowflakes
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
It unfortunately has became an antagonistic moniker of white shit. Another American term bastardized by the lowest of humanity.

It looks like we got a new ex-actor as a Fox news host.
The Gadsden flag has become a popular specialty license plate in several states.

As of 2018, the following states offer the option of obtaining a Gadsden flag specialty license plate: Alabama, Arizona, Maryland,[15] Missouri, Montana,[16] Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee,[17] Texas, and Virginia.[18][19]

Poor snowflakes tortured by a important historical flag associated with our fight for independence.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
"patriot" is another word hijacked by white nationalists. It is sad that so many people who view themselves as a patriot are ashamed to associate with organizations with "patriot" in it's title.
One is either a nationalist or a globalist. I am a nationalist. I am white. To try and connote something bad about white nationalism and patriotism is just plain dumb.

― Voltaire
A white nationalist is not necessarily a nationalist
You are being racist.

― Voltaire
White nationalists care little about the overall well being of our country. Patriots they are not.

They are mostly concerned about religions, races, ethnicities and paternalism. And the denigration of differences. I would call them racists, but they are not smart enough. Two bit bigots would be a better description.
The country has plenty of problems. Which problems are you laying at the foot of this imaginary group? Can you think of some other non-imaginary group that might be a bigger problem?

― Voltaire
(07-17-2019, 06:29 PM)k.d. Wrote: The country has plenty of problems. Which problems are you laying at the foot of this imaginary group? Can you think of some other non-imaginary group that might be a bigger problem?
In normal times these groups would have been rightly delegated to the bottom rung of the ladder. A New York liberal running for President found a way to exploit these groups for political purposes. Add in the electoral college, fearful congressmen, and a shitty Democratic opponent we now have a powerful unpopular President. And he will have a second term. This President has become totally beholden to, and emboldened from, these WN people. The Presidents words and deeds have become darker by the day. Have you seriously, in your lifetime, ever imagine a President telling brown US citizens to go back to their own country ? The WNs absolutely love it. And we will be hearing more of these words from the Prez.

In addition, the Dems have gone batshit crazy, That's not Trump's problem. But it is a problem.

Aside from optics and cringeworthy rhetoric, I would say the power these sinful people have over the President is a problem.