The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Democrats are Scum
Lincoln Project Democrat Operatives Busted For White Nationalist Hoax

The anti-Trump, pedo-protecting Lincoln Project was forced to issue an emergency press release Friday afternoon after Democratic operatives they paid to impersonate tiki-torch wielding Trump supporters were doxxed, after they stood in front of Republican gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin's campaign bus.

This whole thing is disgusting and I'm sure Obama's mulatto hand had a hand in there somewhere.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/linc...ssue-press
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-29-2021, 08:07 PM)k.d. Wrote: Lincoln Project Democrat Operatives Busted For White Nationalist Hoax

The anti-Trump, pedo-protecting Lincoln Project was forced to issue an emergency press release Friday afternoon after Democratic operatives they paid to impersonate tiki-torch wielding Trump supporters were doxxed, after they stood in front of Republican gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin's campaign bus.

This whole thing is disgusting and I'm sure Obama's mulatto hand had a hand in there somewhere.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/linc...ssue-press

I don't think anybody needed people faking to be White Nationalists. Real ones are everywhere.
Quote:Real ones are everywhere.
Where? They weren't there. What do you call a candidate for governor who thinks schools own the children. Oh, I know, a follower of Hitler and Stalin.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I think they are all over the place in Charlottesville
Have you ever been there? Name the ones you know in your neighborhood. Have you called the FBI to report them? Why or Why not?

― Voltaire
(10-30-2021, 09:55 AM)k.d. Wrote: Have you ever been there? Name the ones you know in your neighborhood. Have you called the FBI to report them? Why or Why not?

Never been. They welcomed them to riot a few years back
I like the title of this thread, it is so appropriate
Democrats are Scum

― Voltaire