The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#FLOTITS - PC run amok
"The dry cleaning bill for the upholstery on Air Force One must be insane.#FLOTITS"

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/11/14/bette-midler-attacks-melania-trump-as-flotits/

In the age of Trump, this joke by Bette Midler was rather innocuous. The neo-snowlakes are freakiing out. The First lady's former career was partially to strip for the pleasure of men, right ?
For the life of me I don't understand why a Jewish has been who made her name in gay bathhouses would want to take digs at Melania Trump. Clearly, her therapy and therapist aren't helping.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I didn't think it was much of a dig. Melania made her tits the focal point of the photo. Lord knows why anybody would get offended when someone mentions it.
[Image: article-2409845-1B9884CB000005DC-441_306x436.jpg]
I call this "Wind Beneath Midler's Saggy Jewish Tits"
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire