The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today's News
Christian persecution 'at near genocide levels'
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48146305
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The middle east is rife with genocide. Don't know why christians would expect to escape that.
Here's your quote from the last thread:
"I would call it fake news if it were a news story. "
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
It applies here
Fake genocide, eh?

― Voltaire
Relatively speaking ? yes.
Genocide relative to what?

― Voltaire
The mass killings in that part of world.

Nobody bats an eye, many in the Western world thinks it's good, when a Shiite militia murders a whole village of Sunnis.

As I said, the majority oppresses minorities wherever you go, pretty simple. Doesn't matter if it's race, religion, or ethnicity.

BBC calls it PC that we don't start something. Asking Christians to take up "proverbial" arms to protect their brethren. This is what starts wars. Religion sucks, except for mine of course.
That's why it's called 'genocide'. jeez

― Voltaire
(05-03-2019, 12:56 PM)k.d. Wrote: That's why it's called 'genocide'. jeez

However. The recent Christian worshipers killings were miniscule in the big picture. Hardly genocide.