The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synagogue & Mosque Attacks
Still waiting for you to come up with something inaccurate in the blurp. Other than you hate your culture.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Why did you bring up "culture" ? That's a little telling as to real purpose of your post and sources. Wasn't the reason to "inform" and provide "facts" about "news" ?

It seems I was not far off when I mentioned the purpose of the article was to invoke Religionism, Racism and Nationalism.

BTW I'm a middle-aged white Christian male, my culture tries not to concern ourselves with that nonsense.
"It seems I was not far off when I mentioned the purpose of the article was to invoke Religionism, Racism and Nationalism."

There are many Christian religions with many races of people from many nations. Your insinuation seems to imply that is a bad thing.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(05-01-2019, 02:57 PM)k.d. Wrote: "It seems I was not far off when I mentioned the purpose of the article was to invoke Religionism, Racism and Nationalism."

There are many Christian religions with many races of people from many nations. Your insinuation seems to imply that is a bad thing.

This was Takimag , dude ! their contributors don't speak to the "many races of people from many nations"
So, you want to kill the messenger, without acknowledging the message. Typical. You still haven't addressed the factual content and pointed out any errors with the source. What? Are you a card carrying member of AntiFa?

― Voltaire
As I said, I am highly skeptical of the specific accuracy of the 2 sources. "Open Door" did not give their sources and I'm not searching the web for that. So I will agree. Majorities do persecute minorities. Muslims and Jews face it in western countries. Christians in eastern-ish countries.

But the article in Taki was not about persecution. It's purpose was to make people like you claim that they are victims. By golly it worked ! Nobody who reads Taki gives a shit about what goes on in Muslim countries.
The blurb is about exactly what it says it is about.

― Voltaire