The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Populism
90+ minute debate between Frum & Bannon on Populism. Very serious, respectful debate.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-0...e-populism
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I wish we could have a populist President.
We do. His name is Donald Trump.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
He is tired ol Republican. He employes tired old Republicans with tired old Republican views. There is not a law or policy he has made that deviates one iorta from the playbook.
You should watch at least part of the debate if for no other reason than to understand what populism is and the different types.

― Voltaire
Don't have 90 minutes. Zerohedge makes my eyes bleed. I know what populism is.
If you knew what populism is you'd know Trump is our populist president.

― Voltaire
(11-05-2018, 12:30 PM)k.d. Wrote: If you knew what populism is you'd know Trump is our populist president.

His populism begins and ends with his rhetoric. I call it plain old rudeness. What populist meesage do you hear ?
Everything else aside, he is our populist president.

― Voltaire