The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember Sinead? Goad Does
SINEAD O’CONNOR IS NOW ISLAM’S PROBLEM
Sinead O’Connor is a mentally ill bag o’ postmenopausal bones whose chief achievement is having a weird first name that reminds people of the word “skinhead.”
For a fleeting moment she was a famous singer, but fame popped the cork on her psychosis, and ever since she’s been ambling around oozing craziness like so much champagne foam.

Last year, in the midst of ignoring the four children she’s had with four different men, she made a self-pitying video claiming that she was suicidal because she was stuck in a New Jersey motel, failing to note that the entire state of New Jersey was suicidal because Sinead O’Connor had invaded it.
In a self-serving gesture of very public compassion, subzero-IQ British comic Russell Brand offered her a comment of public support on YouTube, which had O’Connor desperately pleading for him to stick his hee-hee in her ha-ha:
Quote:Could also do with a jolly good rogering, frankly. The last man who touched my body took out my reproductive system two years ago. So if you really wanna be part of my healing journey, c’mon, horse it into me, boss.
A year later, despondent that no one from the West has proved willing to rape her, Sinead O’Connor has converted to Islam. With her Twitter profile’s avatar now a Nike swoosh with the phrase “WEAR A HIJAB…JUST DO IT,” she has tweeted a picture of herself wearing one of those Islamic tablecloths around her head. Apparently she didn’t get the memo that you’re supposed to cover your face with those things.
Immune to shame, O’Connor boasted that her latest journey into the snake pit inside her skull has led her to embrace Mohammedanism:
Quote:This is to announce that I am proud to have become a Muslim. This is the natural conclusion of any intelligent theologian’s journey. All scripture study leads to Islam. Which makes all other scriptures redundant. I will be given (another) new name. It will be Shuhada
The name “Shahuda” means “martyr” in Arabic, but in any other language it means “psycho.”
In good news for the global umma but bad news for everyone else, the European Court of Human Rights has ruled that free speech must take a backseat to the noble cause of protecting Muslims’ feelings. In fact, they even used the word “feelings” in their ruling.
Reviewing a 2009 case in which an Austrian woman allegedly “defamed” the Holy Prophet during two public seminars, the court said that saying not-so-nice things about a schizophrenic pedophile warlord who’s been dead for over 1,300 years “goes beyond the permissible limits of an objective debate” and “could stir up prejudice and put at risk religious peace.”
“Despondent that no one from the West has proved willing to rape her, Sinead O’Connor has converted to Islam.”
In the struggle to balance the “right to freedom of expression with the right of others to have their religious feelings protected,” the court found that native Europeans need to shut their pale pink infidel mouths if they don’t want be decapitated or tossed off buildings or stoned to death.
Apparently seeking to pave a yellow brick road from the Middle East into Europe, the UN Human Rights Committee ruled last week that France’s niqab ban unjustly hurts the feelings and blithely stampedes over the rights of Muslim women to walk around bumping into things because they’re basically dressed like Cousin It from The Addams Family.
Do we need to hit Europe over the head with a baseball bat before it wakes up?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
the mental ill make for easy targets for a cowardly bloggers.
Clearly, you are not familiar with Jim Goad's work.

I look at Goad's post as a Public Service. Unfortunately, O'Connor doesn't know she's nuts so Goad is helping her out.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I do know about him. He is a third rate personality who tries to disguise his small mindedness with cute irreverant faux intellectualism.
And here we go with the typical leftist attack based on nothing.

― Voltaire
(10-30-2018, 01:08 PM)k.d. Wrote: And here we go with the typical leftist attack based on nothing.

I agree it is nothing
Ironic that you and Goad both call her mentally ill. You are like two peas in a pod.

― Voltaire
What's ironic about that. It was a clinical diagnosis.

If you thought that Goad's post had anything to do with mental illness, then you are not familiar with Goad's "work"
How's this for crazy?

IDENTICAL TWINS SUFFER FROM IDENTICAL DELUSION
It’s a glowing testament to the human spirit, to the brotherhood of man, to the concept of a transcendent eternal soul, to the idea that we’re all in this together, to the notion that our so-called “differences” are only superficial, and to the fact that the world has gone out of its flippin’ gourd that a pair of teenage sisters can decide they’re men, have their boobs sawed off, and they’ll get a glowing profile in a major newspaper.

The Guardian is spotlighting 23-year-old identical twins Jack and Jace Grafe, who were born Jaclyn and Jennifer Grace until they decided that being girls wasn’t hip and cool and trendy and progressive and cutting-edge and edgy enough.

Born in Baltimore to a Christian pastor, the sisters both claim that as children, they cried themselves to sleep wishing they’d wake up as boys, but due to our oppressive and bigoted Nazi Industrial Media-Educational Complex, they were even afraid to admit it to each other.

Then, at age 16, they both decided they were gay, which, if aberrant sexual identities could be compared to illicit intoxicants, would be marijuana—a gateway drug at best. Then at 18, they moved onto mainlining the harder stuff when they decided they were both dudes. They had their boobs sawed off and even posed for pictures with their chests all bandaged up—those pictures are featured in that Guardian profile above, which we would urge you not to click on lest you wish to stab out your eyeballs with knitting needles.

Being “transgender” is extremely rare statistically—an estimated six in every thousand Americans suffers from the mental disorder known as gender dysphoria. An even tinier quotient of people are born as identical twins. When it comes to statistically improbable freakiness, these two daffy dames won the Lotto.

― Voltaire
It is a bit extraordinary, some may think a little freaky. Live and let live I guess. Maybe they are happy now, we should hope so , right ?

I can't think of why anybody would get a kick out of denigrating presumably peaceful people who are minding their own business. Maybe there is more to the story ?

BTW, is this Goad's "work" ?