The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump bribing colleges to promote MAGA
Sure. I'm talking about constitutionally protected free speech.

A college chick has as much a right to be loud and obnoxious as a grownup comedian in the public square.
A public square is not in a private venue, hence, you can't yell, "FIRE" in a theatre.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I'm not sure Trump is talking about private venues. Actually we don't exactly know what Trump is talking about in his proclamation ?? I think it was just red meat to the Hats.

Proprietors have every right to expel those whose speech they don't like
If they have to obey Title 9 they will also have to follow this dictate.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Exactly.

This legislation creates a new protected class : MAGAturds
What do you have against Free Speech? You don't think conservatives have a right to be heard?

― Voltaire
Nobody has the constitutional right not to be criticized, loudly.
You also have the right not to listen. That works great for me and Rachel Madcow.

― Voltaire
You should try to convince your president that.
He's free to do what he wants. Don't you agree?

― Voltaire