The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might be some disappointed MAGA fans tonight
Given the bombs mailed to Trump's frequent citizen MAGA targets (enemies) today. I'm wondering if Trump will take a day off from insulting people, calling names and praising violent acts. He's never done it yet.

How can there be a proper MAGA rally without insulting Obama, Clinton, CNN, Brennan, Waters and/or Soros ?  Might be some folks asking for their money back. Of course there is always kneeling black ex-football players as a fall back.

https://www.wausaudailyherald.com/story/...749501002/
What is disappointing is that the former president, the son of a whore, would call the current bigwig a 'tin pot dictator'.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
son of a whore ? That's new one
US President Barack Obama has cancelled a meeting with controversial Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte, who had earlier called him a "son of a whore".
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37281821
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The "whore" is Obama's mom ? How does she fit in ? I don't think her memory has been insulted by Trump.
It is that the son of a whore called his current president a 'tin pot dictator'. Let me guess, you hadn't heard that either.

― Voltaire
Was Obama's mother a whore ?
I was merely repeating what I read. It would be interesting to know why the grandparents ( the white ones) raised the mulatto.

― Voltaire
(10-25-2018, 10:40 AM)k.d. Wrote: I was merely repeating what I read. It would be interesting to know why the grandparents ( the white ones) raised the mulatto.

Ask a grandparent ?
They said their daughter was a whore! lol

― Voltaire