The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Those College Cheats
Yes. You have never, ever once, not a single time, posted anything critical of Obama or admonishing him for anything. NEVER!
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Why don't you believe me ? I worked in that shit. I might not have been as vicious as you would have liked. But I remember that I posted.

Still thought he was a pretty good prez. If that's whats bugging you.
He never even closed Gitmo after 8 years. He's a POS.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Nobody has closed Gitmo. Obama tried but failed

Despite his failings, Obama was one of the most decent men as President in our lifetime. Probably 2nd to Jimmy.

Certainly POS would not apply.
Quote:Obama tried but failed

Not so good for a Commander-in-chief.
Quote:Despite his failings, Obama was one of the most decent men as President in our lifetime.

Sure, a guy that oks drone strikes on weddings and funerals attended by innocent woman and children is a real humanitarian.
Anymore excuses for the POS?

Maybe you can use the same excuses for Trump's disgusting actions.

― Voltaire
Yes, collateral damage is a POS move. Drone attacks don't discriminate good from bad and are evil.

He did publicly pray for forgiveness. Such as it is.

Thanks for reminding me. I will stand corrected.

And will update my opinion of Obama as a "relatively" decent man.
Personally, I don't know any relatively decent men who are war criminals.

― Voltaire
(03-23-2019, 10:59 AM)k.d. Wrote: Personally, I don't know any relatively decent men who are war criminals.

The bar is low. I guess we can't claim any President a decent man. Can we ? We have been at war since the Euros landed in the 15th century.
The bar has been low since Lincoln.

― Voltaire
Since Washington actually.