The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Those College Cheats
Stupid policies come from stupid people.
Here are some more stupid investments
https://www.dailysignal.com/2012/10/18/p...-failures/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Explain why it was it stupid ? 2012 ?
Sounds like stimulus.
You don't think going into Syria was stupid? I have to explain it to you?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Well I was talking about contracting with solar contractors to do solar projects.

I agree about going into Syria (I would add the whole damn middle east) being stupid. But most of DC seem to disagree.
19 of the 33 solar companies are bankrupt and the rest are falterin according to the article. Plus there are 1,900 investigations surrounding these companies for fraud, corruption, stimulus waste, as well as 600 convictions. Yet, you are such a staunch supporter of this idiot that couldn't do anything right.

― Voltaire
Did they produce ? What were his winners ? Why did he pick these companies ? How much private investment was involved ? Are all of these companies gone ?. We all know about Solydra. Point is, there is absolutely zero context in this article. And links are broken all over your dated article.

I was critical of Obama's stimulus, But it was a stimulus. We were in arguably the worst recession in our history. The economy recovered.

Trump's stimulus was almost twice as expensive and the economy did not need a stimulating.
You must think I have dementia, you never ever once were critical of that Obama waste.

― Voltaire
I've suspected that for awhile.

Otherwise you would have remembered when I very critical of Obama using stimulus money to expand foodstamps, medicaid and childcare subsidies. And to waive TANF work requirements.
You were never critical of Obama, you were and still are his biggest ass kisser.

― Voltaire
Are denying that I posted about this ?