The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Zealand
Doesn't hold a candle to this:

The recent death toll of Christians in Nigeria has reached 120 with this week’s slaughter of more than 50 by Fulani Muslim militants in the Kaduna state of Nigeria, the Christian Post reported.
The Fulani jihadists, who have become a greater threat to Nigerian Christians than the Islamist terror group Boko Haram, stormed the villages of Inkirimi, Dogonnoma, and Ungwan Gora in the Kajuru Local Government Area last Monday, destroying 143 homes, killing 52 people, and wounding dozens more.
The assailants reportedly split into three groups, the first of which fired upon the people, the second set fire to buildings, and the third chased down people fleeing from the scene. Victims of the assault included women and children.

https://www.breitbart.com/africa/2019/03...ree-weeks/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Oh goody !

A fight over which is the most deadly religion ? An unwinnable argument.

Faith is one thing. But people sure can't handle organized religion.
There were a couple of points that you totally missed, but the Muslims are clearly the winner in the category of deadliest religion.

1st point: The MSM along with the Commies in the West hate Christians and the result is almost no coverage when three times the number of Christians are killed versus a third of Muslims.

2nd point: We have heard of no revenge by the Christians whereas, the Muslims have already threatened revenge on New Zealand. Again, pointing to the mist deadly religion.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I didn't miss the points, I dismissed the points.

Islamists kill everybody.

Just the small minds at Breitbart trying to rally the smaller minds into making everything a race or religious conflict.
I'd rather have that small brain than be a no brain Commie like your tribe.

― Voltaire
There is nothing more "tribal" that associations based religion or race.

It is a refreshing that you acknowledge the "smallness" of your viewpoints
You realize you are part of a race, right?

― Voltaire
(03-17-2019, 12:23 PM)k.d. Wrote: You realize you are part of a race, right?

Yes, I am pure if that's what you mean. But I try not identify with something so trivial as race.
Tough shit that you don't try to identify - that is how you are identified.

― Voltaire
Doesn't make me compelled to attach a particular importance to it.