The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syria Calls Out The Jews
She apologized after she got flack. Carlson is not apologizing and he didn't deny anything he said. And yet, you are part of the moral mob going after him
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I don't care what he said. I don't care if he is fired or not. Why do think I do ?

I commented about the possibilities of him getting fired.

I think he is a dank white nationalist lowlife, but they are all over the place.
What exactly is wrong with being a nationalist? You are offended that I love my country (not to be confused with loving the government). If you think there is something wrong with being white, you have a serious racist problem.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
If you love your country, you don't show it much. There is plenty wrong with nationalism, but quit pretending that a white nationalist is simply a nationalist who is coincidentally white.

I don't think there is anything wrong with being white. I thank my lucky stars everyday, I certainly did nothing to deserve it. I wish everybody could enjoy the same life without being de-humanized.
Who exactly is being de-humanized in this country and by whom?

― Voltaire
Blacks, gays, asians and hispanics
By whom and how?

― Voltaire
you and social media
Well, I know the Jews treat Palestinians inhumanely which your social media leftists will never acknowledge since social media allows no dissenting views.

― Voltaire
This forum allows everything.