The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry Vox to Neil Young
https://www.bitchute.com/video/JCnXnxC1ZRsR/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Young put his money where his mouth is. Period. Who could have a problem with that?

Answer: Bigots. It didn't take long for them to chime in. I guess we should have expected it.
Quote:Young put his money where his mouth is. Period. Who could have a problem with that?
Because you didn't watch the video you now find yourself spreading lies.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
"Jews own Neil Young's soul"

says it all
I don't know about his soul but they own his songs. Your comment about him putting his money where his mouth is was wrong. He doesn't own his own songs so he lost nothing.

― Voltaire
He sold 50 % and apparently controls them, unless his partners are deferring to him out of respect. But nonetheless they are not on spotify. I just checked. He lost a ton in publicity. May have gain in other areas. But I will agree that his move was mostly symbolic.