The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CPAC no longer conservative
They have been taken over by the small people.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cpac-whit...f776530551

White nationalists, bigots and assorted conspiracy theorists are as commonplace at CPAC, which is organized annually by the American Conservative Union, as Republican senators, U.S. House members and presidents. Brimelow, for example, was a featured panelist at CPAC in 2012.
If it wasnt the huff and puff post with this article it may have 'some' validity but coming from them its just another hate hit peice by desperate people
(03-04-2019, 09:43 AM)pkarm Wrote: If it wasnt the huff and puff post with this article it may have 'some' validity but coming from them its just another hate hit peice by desperate people

Yes Huffpo has a slant.  But all you have to do is look at the featured speaker list to see that the party is heading down the dark hole.
So, the Huffies and CNN, among others, were allowed into the conference, but Laura Loomer was booted out. Go Figure.
This article is not 'slanted' it's leaning sharply into fake news and hysteria. It would take a real dumb ass to read Vdare and see something sinister in that publication or to think Gavin McInnes is some kind of danger to society.
I am white and proud of what my kind has done for the benefit of all mankind.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I feel fortunate to be white, but I don't understand how race could possibly exhibit anything like pride in anybody ? I have ten fingers and I'm happy I have them ,but can't say that makes me proud LOL

Based on your internet persona, I can't think of a single benefit your "kind" has been for anything. Hate of peaceful people you've never met is not a "benefit".
If you don't think Western Civilization is the greatest thing ever, I feel sorry for you.
What peaceful people have I ever shown hate for?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I do , but ancient Greeks and Egyptians were hardly ever considered blue eyed anglo-saxons. Anyway , I wasn't referring to ethnicity when I said "your kind"

I would start with blacks, arabs, jew and gays.
Disdain for certain people in those groups is not hate.
Are you going to tell me you love every black, arab, jew and gay?

― Voltaire