The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thrilling escape from the Gulag
Or maybe someone decided to grow up. Just in time !

‘I am sincerely sorry.’ Civil engineer is first Missourian sentenced in Capitol riot (yahoo.com)

Quote:A 29-year-old civil engineer on Friday became the first Missouri resident to be sentenced in connection with the Capitol riot.

But first, Nicholas Reimler spoke to U.S. District Judge Randolph Moss:

“I am here today to take responsibility for my actions on January 6, and to express my remorse for those affected by the events of that day,” Reimler told the judge prior to sentencing. “The violence, destruction and loss of life at the Capitol building in Washington, D.C., should have never happened.

“I want to say I am sincerely sorry for being in and around the Capitol building that day. I’m sorry to the United States Capitol Police officers, who should have never had to defend lawmakers and their staff in the fashion they had to. I’m sorry to the 100-plus police officers who were injured and to the families of the numerous officers who tragically passed away stemming from the horrendous events of that day. And I’m sorry to the people of this country for threatening their democracy that makes this country so great.”
There's a guy who doesn't have his facts straight.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire