The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to lose and election 70 times
'No evidence of widespread voter fraud': Trump's conspiracies debunked by another conservative probe - Raw Story - Celebrating 17 Years of Independent Journalism

The new one, that we are paying for, wants to arrest Wisconsin mayors. Run by a Mike Lindell protege LOL
I usually don't have too much of a problem with Raw Story but this is so ambiguous it doesn't make sense.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
https://www.fox6now.com/news/will-report...legalities

It was a little ambiguous . The key takeaway was that the most partisan conservative outfit in the state said that Trump lost.
You think a Murdoch NewsCorp entity supported Trump - especially with that little bitch Paul Ryan on the Board. Man, you're crazy.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(12-09-2021, 03:33 PM)k.d. Wrote: You think a Murdoch NewsCorp entity supported Trump - especially with that little bitch Paul Ryan on the Board. Man, you're crazy.

WILL has represented Trump's interest in courts
So, it's alright if laws were broken? ok.

― Voltaire
No. But I'm not sure laws were broken
Read your article.

― Voltaire
I was thinking fraud when I maybe my comment.

But I will still stand by my comment. It is still debatable about whether drop boxes are illegal.
Your article says there were illegalities.

― Voltaire