The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cocksucker Buttigieg
Buttigieg: Struggling Families Worried about Gas Prices Should 'Buy an Electric Car'

Hey! Fuck You Butty

https://neonnettle.com/news/17562-buttig...ectric-car-
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Quite an innocuous statement to get your petticoats in a bundle for.

But I suppose you couldn't pass on the opportunity to demonstrate your bigotry
What bigotry? He's a cocksucker and butt fucker by his own admission. Besides all that, he's a stupid father fucker. If a family can't afford gas how in the hell are they gonna buy a new car? How stupid. Let me guess, you think this guy is bright.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Not just bigotry. Petulance. You like read yourself spewing it.
You don't do well with facts.

― Voltaire
You haven't posted a fact
Sure I have, he is a cocksucking butt fucker.

― Voltaire
You are a proud homophobic prick.
See, that's just not true. I just don't like dumbasses, Besides, he's a little weasel. I'm hardly homophobic. I respect the hell out of Glenn Greenwald who is gay and a Jew. Gore Vidal was gay and I think he was one of the best American writers in our history. All you have is bunch of silly liberal words. Like MLK Jr., I go by the content of a man's character.

― Voltaire