The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘Guinea Pig Kids’
The BBC apologized for feeding you false information. You should be grateful.
They replied to a complaint.

If you are so stupid that you can't see what's going on here
Snopes waits until Oct. 27, 2021 to 
comment on a documentary from Nov. 2004

Who bought them off? For what reason?

I repeat, if you are that stupid you can't figure out what's going on, just put that DUNCE CAP back on.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The old debunked video just showed up in some rustic's facebook page. The small timers jumped all over it. It was bullshit. BBC admits it.
[Image: image002.jpg]
Yeah, this ain't real.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-28-2021, 02:16 PM)k.d. Wrote: [Image: image002.jpg]
Yeah, this ain't real.

That is low. Even for you. Must admit, I am surprised you would do that.

BTW. It is not real.
The only thing here that isn't real is an apology from the BBC. I'll say it again, responding to a complaint is not an apology.

― Voltaire
Three years after airing a documentary that claimed HIV-positive orphans were exploited in clinical trials of AIDS drugs, the BBC has apologized.

Where did the picture come from ?
Quote:Three years after airing a documentary that claimed HIV-positive orphans were exploited in clinical trials of AIDS drugs, the BBC has apologized.
Let's see it.

― Voltaire