The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manipulation
I agree, the Dept. of Justice-Community Relations Service is a conspiracy. I read the article then watched the morning press conference and everything that it said the CRS would do, happened.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
We finally agree and something.

But that's not the important issue now
I think the manipulation and conspiracy is important for people to know what is happening.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-24-2021, 10:34 PM)k.d. Wrote: I think the manipulation and conspiracy is important for people to know what is happening.

If it happens, yes.

But that article at this time is demonstrating a total indifference to the people who are dead and dying. And a disregard for the aggrieved. And only because it was a black dude who killed white people. It was a bigoted exercise for sure. There was no other possible motive for the article.

Thankfully nobody in Waukesha has ever heard of the website.
Nothing like missing the total point of the article which is how CRS manipulates the coverage of a news event like this.

― Voltaire
The mass killing of white people in Wisconsin motivated by a black suspect -retaliating based on a false information created by federal officials, politicians and national corporate media- is the apex of predictable outcome from a national program of cultural Marxism.
And there we have a long sentence that says nothing and means nothing,

― Voltaire
It is the message
A wordy, meaningless message.

― Voltaire
(11-26-2021, 10:52 AM)k.d. Wrote: A wordy, meaningless message.

It was the theme of the article