The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/1/2020
Flashback from Mark Dice
https://rumble.com/vphxzo-flashback-the-...-2020.html
Amazingly accurate on Kyle Rittenhouse from the night of Aug. 25, 2020. This was just 6 days later.

Compare this to MSM.
https://rumble.com/vpht2x-across-state-l...ashup.html
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Total horseshit as we found out yesterday
What's total horseshit?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
He did not go there as a medic
He was not there to " keep the peace"
Nobody shot at Rittenhouse.
Quote:He did not go there as a medic
He was carrying a medics bag and there are several videos of him offering assistance and providing help.

Quote:He was not there to " keep the peace"
He was not there to riot or burn shit down, but to protect property. Do you have a problem with that?

Quote:Nobody shot at Rittenhouse.
That Gage dude was not pointing a gun at his head when Rittenhouse blew out his bicep?

Anything else you want to quibble about?

― Voltaire
Rittenhouse was not a Medic period. Medics don't carry AR-15s. Who did he provide medical assistance too ? He had a chance to provide aid to Gaige and save Rosenbaum's life, but he chose to simple get up and walk away. Do Medics do that ?

Peacekeepers don't mosey down city streets carrying loaded assault rifles. And they don't kill people
Clearly you didn't watch the short video by Mark Dice, so I have nothing to say to you because you don't know what you are talking about and on top of that you continue to be a complete ass. Piss off.

― Voltaire
(11-20-2021, 12:50 PM)k.d. Wrote: Clearly you didn't watch the short video by Mark Dice, so I have nothing to say to you because you don't know what you are talking about and on top of that you continue to be a complete ass. Piss off.

I did listen to it. But not with my hand in my pants and romance in my heart.

Like me, he wasn't there. And 14 months later bingo ! We know a little more.

BTW. What medical assistance did Rittenhouse provide ?
Quote:I did listen to it. But not with my hand in my pants and romance in my heart.
You're lying, you must've been jerkin off otherwise you would have seen the video of him aiding a lady who was attacked.

― Voltaire
I listened to it. What aid did he provide ?