The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bollingers' Conference
Ty and Charlene Bollinger organized a phenomenal conference assembling a Who’s Who in America of medical experts, doctors and activists known by any researcher questioning the official Covid plandemic narrative. The Bollingers sponsor an annual Truth About Cancer event but this time the timely focus was appropriately on health and medical freedom and censorship. The event was held in Nashville, Tennessee at the Gaylord Opryland Conference Center on October 22-24, 2021. See here.

About 2,000 attendees travelled from all across America as far as Washington state. Dr. Judy Mikovits, Dr. Tenpenny, Dr. Carrie Madej, HighWire host/Informed Consent Action Network founder Del Bigtree, documentarian Mikki Willis, Roger Stone and Eric Trump were just a few of the many speakers too numerous to name in this article. A group photo of the speakers taken at the end of the event (missing a few who had already left) are seen here.

Ty and Charlene Bollinger were names familiar to me. I knew the couple was involved with alternative approaches to treating cancer rather than the medical establishment’s solutions of chemotherapy and radiation, but they weren’t really on my radar. Then I saw they were named #2 on the Disinformation Dozen list published by the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH), a group whose politically motivated censorship agenda has been exposed by Dr. Joseph Mercola and others. See here and here.

Making this list – dubbed the “dirty dozen” by Bigtree – alongside Tenpenny, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., and Mercola – was a badge of honor as they have been very effective in warning that the official narrative that the Covid shots are safe and effective is not true.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/11/ginn...advocates/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-18-2021, 10:26 AM)k.d. Wrote: Ty and Charlene Bollinger organized a phenomenal conference assembling a Who’s Who in America of medical experts, doctors and activists known by any researcher questioning the official Covid plandemic narrative. The Bollingers sponsor an annual Truth About Cancer event but this time the timely focus was appropriately on health and medical freedom and censorship. The event was held in Nashville, Tennessee at the Gaylord Opryland Conference Center on October 22-24, 2021. See here.

About 2,000 attendees travelled from all across America as far as Washington state. Dr. Judy Mikovits, Dr. Tenpenny, Dr. Carrie Madej, HighWire host/Informed Consent Action Network founder Del Bigtree, documentarian Mikki Willis, Roger Stone and Eric Trump were just a few of the many speakers too numerous to name in this article. A group photo of the speakers taken at the end of the event (missing a few who had already left) are seen here.

Ty and Charlene Bollinger were names familiar to me. I knew the couple was involved with alternative approaches to treating cancer rather than the medical establishment’s solutions of chemotherapy and radiation, but they weren’t really on my radar. Then I saw they were named #2 on the Disinformation Dozen list published by the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH), a group whose politically motivated censorship agenda has been exposed by Dr. Joseph Mercola and others. See here and here.

Making this list – dubbed the “dirty dozen” by Bigtree – alongside Tenpenny, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., and Mercola – was a badge of honor as they have been very effective in warning that the official narrative that the Covid shots are safe and effective is not true.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/11/ginn...advocates/

Quote:Ty Bollinger (born 1968) is an American alternative medicine activist and author of several books. He has no medical training and has a history of disseminating misinformation about cancer treatments, anti-vaccine conspiracies, misinformation about COVID-19, promoting ineffective or unproven cures, and conspiracy theories on social media platforms. With his wife Charlene, he runs the website The Truth About Cancer and its associated social media accounts. [1]
You know nothing about him or the speakers and presenters at the conference. Anybody that still listens to Fraudci is just plainly stupid beyond belief.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-18-2021, 10:54 AM)k.d. Wrote: You know nothing about him or the speakers and presenters at the conference. Anybody that still listens to Fraudci is just plainly stupid beyond belief.

I know plenty.

Ty Bollinger Unmasked | Quackwatch

Dr. Carrie Madej: The Borax lady

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical...uxbndlbing

Dr Tenpanny:

"I'm sure you've seen the pictures all over the internet of people who have had these shots and now they're magnetized," Tenpenny, of Middleburg Heights in Cuyahoga County, said. "You can put a key on their forehead, it sticks. You can put spoons and forks all over and they can stick because now we think there is a metal piece to that."

Greg Locke"

If pro-Trump pastor Greg Locke gets subpoenaed by the FBI like he wants, he has his speech ready.

Locke, the lead pastor of Global Vision Bible Church in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee, went to his pulpit on Wednesday to address his congregation. Locke said many people had asked him if Nancy Pelosi had subpoenaed him yet.

Locke replied, "Nope, but I hope I do." Locke went on to explain that he hopes the FBI will subpoena him so he can "Sit up in the halls of justice, stand up to my feet, and in the name of Jesus, rebuke that Jezebel demon baby-killing pedophile in the name of Jesus Christ on national TV."
Cilantro.

― Voltaire
(11-18-2021, 11:59 AM)k.d. Wrote: Cilantro.

That's one of Dr Tenpenny's Covid cures
Again, you are just making shit up.

― Voltaire
(11-18-2021, 01:43 PM)k.d. Wrote: Again, you are just making shit up.

Well. Cilantro can remove heavy metals from the body. Maybe to help keep all the silverware from sticking to your body per Tenpenny's vaccine claim.
All I know about that is that I saw some videos listed that showed magnets sticking to peoples arms. Is that the only thing she said or has she said other things, also.

― Voltaire
(11-18-2021, 02:30 PM)k.d. Wrote: All I know about that is that I saw some videos listed that showed magnets sticking to peoples arms. Is that the only thing she said or has she said other things, also.

There's others. But I'll rest my case on the metal sticking to people for now