The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carlson jealous of Joy Reid
Tucker Carlson Slams Joy Reid’s ‘White Tears’ TikTok: ‘That Is a Currently Employed MSNBC Anchor… And Not an Employee of Radio Rwanda’

Styles are indistinguishable.

Quote:“‘White tears!’ She mocks the very idea,” said Carlson, before again impersonating Reid. “‘People that evil can’t cry. They don’t have human emotions because they’re not really human. You don’t have to care about them, they don’t qualify for your compassion. You can laugh as they weep and feel good about it.'”
Joy Reid is a nigger cunt.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-18-2021, 10:12 AM)k.d. Wrote: Joy Reid is a nigger cunt.

Then you must agree that Carlson is a "nigger cunt" as well.
OOPS! Should read: Reid is a racist nigger cunt.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-18-2021, 10:49 AM)k.d. Wrote: OOPS! Should read: Reid is a racist nigger cunt.

Good catch. We indeed should have included "racist" to our "nigger cunt" description of Tucker.
How original.

― Voltaire
(11-18-2021, 10:55 AM)k.d. Wrote: How original.

Yes, I know. It can't out bigot you as hard as I try.
You always out pedophile me.

― Voltaire
I doubt it. Your fixation on children's genitals has been a theme of yours as of late.
Quote:Your fixation on children's genitals has been a theme of yours as of late.
And yet you can't produce one single, solitary, not zip, zilch, nada of anywhere I've shown any inclination of such.

― Voltaire