The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pandemic soon over ?
Former FDA commissioner Scott Gottlieb: 'By Jan. 4, this pandemic may well be over' (yahoo.com)

Quote:Dr. Scott Gottlieb thinks so. The former commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration told CNBC on Friday he believes the coronavirus pandemic is nearing its end in the United States and could be "over" in two months. Gottlieb, a Pfizer board member, made the comments while reacting to Pfizer's announcement that its pill to treat COVID-19 is effective at reducing the risk of hospitalization and deaths.

"The bottom line is the end of the pandemic, at least as it relates to the United States, is in sight right now, given all the tools we have to combat this disease," Gottlieb said on CNBC

Maybe a treatment that the FDA can approve ?
Jan. 4, the date poopy pants president said everyone has to be vaccinated. Good luck with that.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
That won't happen. Everybody knows that. But if only Americans weren't so fat, lazy and unpatriotic we could have this pandemic licked. At other points in our history we had no problem caring for our fellow Americans.

Oh well, I'm sure this potential new therapy will have something akin to a satanic tracking device in it, too. That's just to type of people we've become.
Quote:But if only Americans weren't so fat, lazy and unpatriotic
Speak for yourself.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
In this instance I'm actually being patriotic. Not the kind with their tongues up Trump's ass.

The real kind who loves his country wants other to be able to do it too.
Hey, just like CNN and MSNBC, you can't stop talking about Trump.

― Voltaire
(11-05-2021, 01:46 PM)k.d. Wrote: Hey, just like CNN and MSNBC, you can't stop talking about Trump.

He is the face of your party. Any discussion about patriotism must include him. He is the bellwether to you of what defines patriotism, right down to every insult and sexual misdeed.
Quote:He is the face of your party.
My Party? Not so, I have no Party, tho' I am fond of the Western Freedomista Sect.

Stop talking about Trump. It makes you sound stupid.

― Voltaire
(11-05-2021, 04:12 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:He is the face of your party.
My Party? Not so, I have no Party, tho' I am fond of the Western Freedomista Sect.

Stop talking about Trump. It makes you sound stupid.

I try not to talk about Trump.

You are GOP thru and thru on every issue. Now your even pro Afghanistan war.
Christ, you're as bad as that prosecutor in the Rittenhouse trial. Lie, lie, lie.

― Voltaire