The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sears Torches Reid
https://tv.gab.com/channel/redvoicemedia...befef927f9
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I think someone feels a little insecure. Did Reid say anything at all about Sears ? Not from your clip

Maybe Sears appointed herself the designated apologist ?
This was her response to comments Reid made on her show and no, I'm not gonna look for that clip for you so just drop it.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
You posted the clip dumbass. Reid did not address Sears specifically.
Yup, Sears is the face of white supremacy. I swear, Reid is the most disgusting racist I've ever seen.

― Voltaire
Sears name wasn’t mentioned. I don’t necessarily disagree about Reid. It Sears wants to take one for the team fine.
Reid will  never have a guest who confronts her with facts.

― Voltaire
(11-04-2021, 07:42 PM)k.d. Wrote: Reid will  never have a guest who confronts her with facts.
That's the MO of most cable talking heads.

But facts aren't at issue here. This is was just a newbie looking to make a name for herself by defending her cohorts. She pretended that Reid was speaking to her. Reid wasn't as far as I can tell.
Reid painted a broad brush stroke that all Republicans are evil. I have done the same thing with Democrats. However, I have also said that certain Democrats, oops, excuse me, certain liberals are important voices that should be heard and heeded. Yet, these liberals  that are faithful to liberal principals get trashed by the 'Party". These "Party" people are truly disgusting and I place Obama, poopy pants Biden, and Reid in that category. Actually let's not forget about their Congressional leadership.

― Voltaire