The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Rodgers selfish
Opinion: Aaron Rodgers has COVID. He lied about being vaccinated, and being a team player (yahoo.com)
Rogers spoke today. While I'm not a football fan and especially not a Packer fan, I find it easy to defend Rogers after hearing him speak on the issue.
Blaming Rogers for lying about being vaccinated is asinine. When asked he said he was 'immunized.' So his answer was , 'No, I'm not vaccinated because it isn't a vaccine, an actual vaccine immunizes a person.' Good answer to people who are probably out to ruin you.

I'm surprised the title of this thread wasn't ROGERS TAKES HORSE DE-WORMER. And of course that came up no matter how stupid it is.

My question is, what will he do now. Will he stand his ground?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
A dishonest answer. But it was true to Rodger's character and his penchant for being coy. It can't help his career, what's left of it. But the main takeaway is that he let his teammates and fans down. And quite possibly could have ruined the careers of the players hanging in the balance who needed him to succeed.

On the positive side it gives his heir apparent , Jordan Love, some playing time to prep him to take over for Rodgers. Rodgers is one hit away from being involuntarily retired.

Despite of what I just wrote, I like Rodgers. I like smarmy attitude.

The reason why he isn't vaccinated is because he is Aaron Rodgers.
Again, anyone that didn't get that he wasn't vaccinated isn't very bright.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I didn't even pay attention. My beef is that he let himself get and spread Covid. Especially with all that's on the line.
Quote:My beef is that he let himself get and spread Covid.
Yeah, and I'm really pissed at those vaccinated people that got it and spread it. Bastards!

― Voltaire
Rodgers did it on purpose.

I didn't realize Rodgers was into this woke shit and is a disciple of that whiney bitch Rogan.
Quote:Rodgers did it on purpose.
What a stupid thing to say, but I'll listen to your reasoning to come to that conclusion. Go ahead, you have the floor.

― Voltaire
He know he was a spreader.
AH! I see, he spread to the vaccinated who were not immunized.

― Voltaire