The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cock sucking Butt-Fucker Lemon
Caught maskless in FL.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/don-le...ss-florida
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Outdoors ?

Nobody wears masks outdoors. Nobody really advocates for wearing masks outdoor.

This is just another opportunity for you to unload your racist, homophobic and vulgar thoughts.
Quote:This is just another opportunity for you to unload your racist, homophobic and vulgar thoughts.
The only one mentioning race is you.  The only thing vulgar is guys sucking other guy's dicks and sticking that dick up another guy's ass. That is sick, disgusting and unhealthy. I couldn't care less what you think of my opinion.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-03-2021, 11:08 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:This is just another opportunity for you to unload your racist, homophobic and vulgar thoughts.
The only one mentioning race is you.  The only thing vulgar is guys sucking other guy's dicks and sticking that dick up another guy's ass. That is sick, disgusting and unhealthy. I couldn't care less what you think of my opinion.

In addition to racist, homophobic and vulgar thoughts, I forgot your disdain for peaceful people.

Thanks for reminding me.
Quote:I forgot your disdain for peaceful people.
So you consider this fag peaceful after he supported BLM and their murders, injurying hundreds of people and over 3 billion dollars in damages to peaceful business and private property. You consider defending that shit peaceful?

― Voltaire
A black sitting in a beach chair seems peaceful
Give me a break.

― Voltaire