The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RFK Jr.'s Book on Fraudci
(11-01-2021, 04:12 PM)j.p. Wrote: The book is an attack on Fauci

I was talking about his organization as anyone can read by my post.

I'm gonna say the book will be fact-based, but, neither one of has read it so we don't know; however that little fucker needs to be attacked after what he has done, then tried and strung up in a public hanging.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
His "side job" organization has nothing to with your post.
And you have no idea what the book is gonna say.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-01-2021, 05:08 PM)k.d. Wrote: And you have no idea what the book is gonna say.
YOU first said it was an attack on Fauci, not me.

All I said is that Fauci probably won't give a shit.
I swear to God you are nuts. Go to post #10.
I quote you: "The book is an attack on Fauci."

― Voltaire
If there is anything untrue in this new book on the Barbaric Monster Fraudci, he will sue. I'm betting he won't for 2 reasons: 1.) It will all be true, you don't have to make evil stuff up about this Satanic POS; 2.) If it goes to court, unknown crap about this sociopath, will be brought to light and damage him even more. I hope this book causes enough people, enough negativity that MSM can't avoid it and puts this Devil behind bars for the rest of his days. Hopefully, Gates will be next in line.