The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parents Want Obama's Apology
That's rich! Especially coming from the guy who's Sacred Cow/Deity is a Barbaric Monster who poisons  and kills children, tortures and kills puppies and is responsible for thousands upon thousands of deaths through untested vaccines. And a guy who never once condemned the Mulatto for targeting and killing American citizens with no due process.  A guy who thinks children belong to the government, not their parents. I call that kinda guy a degenerate.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-30-2021, 11:32 AM)k.d. Wrote: That's rich! Especially coming from the guy who's Sacred Cow/Deity is a Barbaric Monster who poisons  and kills children, tortures and kills puppies and is responsible for thousands upon thousands of deaths through untested vaccines. And a guy who never once condemned the Mulatto for targeting and killing American citizens with no due process.  A guy who thinks children belong to the government, not their parents. I call that kinda guy a degenerate.

You got one thing right. I thought Obama was a decent President, and improving as time goes by. Bar has been set low since he left.

The rest is total bullshit. But to your credit, your words are rarely your words.  The fact that you are unable to form your own opinion should be taken as a compliment. You're welcome.
Quote:I thought Obama was a decent President,
The dickhead hit Americans, intentionally, with drone strikes. No due process. Yeah, real decent fellow.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-30-2021, 01:33 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:I thought Obama was a decent President,
The dickhead hit Americans, intentionally, with drone strikes. No due process. Yeah, real decent fellow.

War is hell. They were enemies in a war zone.
They were specifically targeted by drones and were on the Mulatto's kill list. No due process. Just like those poor bastards in Gitmo on the Potomac. You fucking Marxists make me sick.

― Voltaire
Yep war sucks
You know what else sucks - Obama & Biden.

― Voltaire
agreed!